Teaching Assistant Vacancy (TA / HLTA)
Haltwhistle Lower School
An exciting opportunity to gain experience as part of a friendly and forward-thinking team at Haltwhistle Lower School. These vacancies, which have arisen as a result of two separate planned long term absences, would initially provide cover:
1. For a full time TA working in key stage 1 from the end of February 2017 to June 2017 at the earliest.
2. For a part time TA/HLTA from June 2017 to approximately Easter 2018.
We welcome applications from candidates considering one or both roles.
The following experience would be advantageous, although further training could be provided for the right candidate:
· Experience working with key stage 1 children
· Experience using Read, Write Inc or leading reading intervention groups
· Able to support children with speech and language difficulties
· For the HLTA role, interest and ability in art / design technology teaching
For further information about the role, please contact Shirley Phillips at email@example.com
Please find the application form and supporting information regarding the two LSA positions below.